Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Committed (I Should Be)

With the Sun Run bagged and the Vancouver Marathon a scratch because of the broken paw, I needed SOMETHING to get me motivated to get my fat ass back in shape (in the 6 weeks since the "break" I have gained 10 pounds, all beer).

So here's what's on tap:

•June 30th: Lake Padden Triathlon (Bellingham). Swim .5 mile, Bike 21 miles, Run 5.2 miles. This will be the first Tri of the new career.
•July 14th: Seattle to Portland in a Day. 204 miles on the Fuji, sucking Cap'n Ron's tire.
•August 4th: Race the Rock Triathlon (Whidbey Island).Swim .5 mile, Bike 19.5 miles, Run 3.8 miles

And fuck it. As long as we're signing up for shit, how about another marathon? NYC is lovely in fall. I entered the lottery for the NYC Marathon. If I get in, I'm going. If not? I'll run Portland in the fall. Am I insane?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Moveitfred said...

YEAH, BABY, YEAH!!!