Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Which One of You Runs At Greenlake?! Be Honest...


Runner flashes other at Green Lake

By LEVI PULKKINEN
P-I REPORTER

Police are looking for the unidentified runner who flashed his genitalia at another jogger near Green Lake.

At about 2:45 p.m. Sunday, the unidentified runner flashed at a 24-year-old woman jogging near the popular urban trail, according to Seattle police reports.

The woman told officers the man pulled up his white T-shirt and dropped his black running tights as he ran past her near the intersection of Wallingford Avenue North and North 54th Street.

She also said the same man had also flashed her shortly before Christmas while she walked with friends near a Green Lake-neighborhood restaurant. The man didn't speak to her on either occasion, but appeared to be an avid runner.

According to police reports, the man is thought to be in his 30s or 40s, about 5-foot, 7-inches tall, and have short brown hair.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weellll, I am in my forties but people who want to flatter me tell me I look like I am in my thirties. Anyway, I have an alibi. I was up watching "Bee Movie" at the Crest on Sunday afternoon.

One of my running buddies has a rather funny story about being chased around the outer loop of GL by a prostitute.

Strange things happen in the big city.

Anonymous said...

Of course that braintrust that constitutes the Seattle PI's interactive online audience is at is again. Ah, the wisdome of the Hoi polloi

GVB said...

I don't believe in resolutions, but I resolved to never read those PI soundoffs again. It makes me want to move to Canada and raise mink.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is like an accident, you don't want to look but cannot help it. Makes it difficult to have hope, yes.

Of course, I cannot spell either. What does that say about . . .

:-P

Anonymous said...

The report said short brown hair ... clears gvb of the charges!