Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Emerald City > Brotherly Love


RPD and I left rainy, windy, nasty, cold Seattle at some ungodly hour this morning to travel to The City of Brotherly Love for some work-related (WR) purpose. I still don't know what that purpose is. I'll find out tomorrow when they slap a nametag on my new Calvin Klein shirt and force me to carry around a lame bag with logo on it...

Anyway, even though I am in another time zone, NOAA keeps sending me weather updates for the Seattle area. I love the color map when it looks like this. Something is going down somewhere at home. High winds, rain, nastiness.

Here in Philly? Overcast and 65 degrees. Sorry folks. If it's any consolation, they showed "You Me and Dupree" on the flight out here. Ugh.

RPD and I did a nice 4 miler today through town and along the river. Nice place to run.

Tomorrow is WR stuff and then an 8 miler in the afternoon, assuming this third martini doesn't kill me...

Cheers.

No comments: