Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stay The Course!


'Round Whidbey is still on the table. The Skipper hasn't changed his OFFICIAL stance as yet, but Cap'n Ron is taking over as the official persuader.

Swabs
Get out your creativity Maties because the Decider has decided not to decide.You guys had me going. So do you want to try again? Say Wed or Thurs? Hope the IPA doesn't run dry.

Randi and I had the pleasure of being in the certified storm on Sat. Not nice but it was really wet and cold.

Skipper Krumm



and then


Damn it Skipper, we expressly directed you to continue medication until the decision was made to sail. I may be able to see how much IPA we can get on my one little visa card on Thursday. I've got a feeling it would be futile and all I would get out of the deal is more canvas color advice... but hey, I'm game. I like a good challenge.
Cap'n Ron


Best of luck to you, Cap'n. I will be available for conference calls on Thursday. Perhaps I can find a similarly equipped meeting space in Portland for the call. Hey. Yeah. I like that idea.

In other news, Al Bangorhard has sent me a training schedule for *GASP* a marathon. I must be high. But...the training can't hurt, even if I don't do the 'thon, right? I'm definitely doing the SeaFair and Seattle Half Marathons this year. That's all I know.

In other other news, I seem to remember (somewhere around Monroe?) agreeing to riding the Seattle to Portland next year? Really? In a day? I must be high.

More from the Rose City soon enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

being high is a bad thing?